All fees are listed in USD. Late registration fee (after 25th of December, 2016) Add 100USD to your fee.
- Admission to all technical sessions as well as parallel sessions equipped with audiovisuals, computer equipment, datashows, microphones, screen pointers, wifi’s, etc.
- Admission to poster sessions
- Wifi connection at the venue during all event days
- A printed Proceedings Booklet
- CPS-Conference Publications submitted to IEEE Xplore and the IEEE Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL). “All conferences and conference proceedings must meet IEEE’s quality standards. IEEE reserves the right not to publish any proceedings that do not meet these standards.”
- Journal Publication chances of your extended version paper
- Endorsement letters to any number of the affiliated journals
- Snacks/Coffee breaks twice daily
- 2 Conference lunch buffet for each registered author
- Attendance and/or Author certificates
- An invoice of the registration fee will be provided along with the Conference material
- 24/7 authors support
Every paper must have at least one author registered. Other co-authors of the same paper wishing to attend the conference should register separately and pay the applicable registration fee. Author registration is non-refundable.
Payment of registration fees:
Registration for the conference will only be effective once all fees have been paid.
Calculate your registration fees:
- Choose the registration fee according to your category (see table above)
Payment by Credit Card:
1. For registration by credit card through EDAS system click http://edas.info/r22497
2. If you wish to pay by credit card through Paypal, please calculate your total and click on the payment icon below:
Type your calculated fee, then click on update to proceed for payment
Payment by bank transfer:
Account Holder: RACHID BIN-SAEED Sammouda
Banque Saudi Fransi
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
IBAN: SA82 5500 0000 0D92 9960 0241
Account Number: D9299600241 – SAR
Swift Code: BSFRSARI